I create a safe space for people to heal, reconnect to love and transform old outdated patterns to daily ease.
My name is Kelsey Fox Bennett and I support the highly sensitives, caregivers and healers of the world - and the tiny humans they love.
I work with highly sensitive kids and adults, parents, educators, healers, empaths and those who have experienced a traumatic life event such as death, divorce, miscarriage, traumatic birth or early childhood illness.
In addition to support and guidance, I offer practical hands-on tools to reduce stress, boost health and improve connections.
In short, we rewire your whole system around a more whole and aligned you. As you reconnect your mind, body and spirit, your healing and life goals become not only possible, but real.
No matter where you are, I offer over-the-phone sessions to help you tune in to your body, rewire and make positive changes.
What if you or your kids didn’t have to fight, push or struggle?
What if you or your kids felt fully embodied and aligned?
That’s what I can help you achieve.
I’ve developed an integrated approach to healing that actually works.
All of the tools I share have been part of my own transformation and my goal is to empower you with their incredible healing abilities.
- Simple, effective and tangible tools for trauma recovery, stress reduction and brain/body integration.
- Essential oils and other all natural and eco-friendly remedies.
- A holistic approach to healing and thriving.
So that you can:
- Own your power and thrive in your daily life.
- Break unhealthy patterns not just in your kids' lives, but in your own life.
- Have all natural solutions to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
- Reconnect to yourself, your kids, your partner, God, Earth, Source.
- Express and manage emotions and teach your kids to do the same.
- Feel whole and at peace.
I believe what is challenging can become manageable, what is drenched in fear can become light and love and what is filled with resistance can be forgiven and set free.
Having experienced my own trauma early in life, I can relate to the struggles that all of my clients are facing. I understand the struggle from a parent's perspective as my mother faced hardship as well as from a highly sensitive child's perspective as we thrived after illness, divorce, death and more.
I also live and work in NYC as a highly sensitive and intuitive entrepreneur and intimately know the challenges of being your best self in an overwhelming environment.
I have exceeded all expectations and I want to empower you to do the same.